So why doTERRA & how can you get these amazing essential oils?
Why I choose doTERRA essential oils:
All that we take into our bodies whether internally, topically, or aromatically hits our cells, our nervous system, our organs, our blood, our brains, etc. It is important to me to choose products that respect this vehicle that holds my soul so that I can excel in all that I do and enjoy the elevating benefits that add to my sense of freedom. We intake a lot physically and mentally every day. This process is not a judgmental or hypocritical endeavor-- we make the choices that we can, in the areas that we can, based on our readiness, commitment, perseverance, capability and knowledge. There's alot of misinformation out there and it can be exhausting to sort through it all. 'One step at a time is enough' --that is my mantra.
To purchase doTERRA oils RETAIL: visit my doTERRA essential oils store
To receive 25% off on doTERRA essential oils, contact me for a wholesale account by submitting the quick form below.
To learn more about the oils, connect with me to attend a free workshop or arrange a private consultation.
Here's what I know and love about doTERRA:
- Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® - this means their oils are therapeutic-grade and certifies purity. Their testing process certifies that there are no added fillers, synthetic ingredients, or harmful contaminants in their essential oils that would reduce their efficacy. Additionally, all their products and packaging go through a battery of tests to ensure a long and effective shelf-life. This protocol ensures potency, purity, and consistency batch to batch. Click here for more on CPTG.
- Co-Impact Sourcing® - In addition to supplying the highest quality essential oils doTERRA is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of farmers, harvesters, and distillers who contribute to doTERRA’s oil production in over 40 countries-- more than half of which can be considered developing countries.
- Healing Hands Foundation® - additionally, the doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation® helps support development projects in sourcing communities. Projects include schools, health clinics, improved infrastructure and clean water systems.
- Sourcing essential oils from the environment, climate, soil matters to the therapeutic quality of the oil - as opposed to taking seeds and growing plants in a greenhouse, doTerra sources from the environment where the plant grows naturally and is bestowed the highest therapeutic qualities. doTerra also takes into account when the land cannot produce the particular plant due to weather or catastrophic events-- in those cases, there will be less access to these oils but that is fine with me. Honor and respect for nature!
- The clean & pure aromas - I started my essential oil journey with oils I picked up at Whole Foods. Then, a good friend introduced me to doTerra and I loved it! I didn't immediately decide that I needed to choose these oils but when I went back to using the other oils, they just didn't have the clean, pure smell that I enjoyed with doTerra oils.
- High vibratory frequencies - put simply, synthetics don't carry high vibrations. Along with whole organic foods, meditation, pure sound (naad), and LOVE that add health-supporting, elevating frequencies to our bodies, high quality essential oils like doTerra oils gift our cells with vibrations to promote health. Check out this article and this one for some information on frequencies and health.
- My medicine cabinet for physical and emotional health - I have never been a fan of pharmaceutical drugs-- OTC or prescribed. But what do I use instead? I rely on a combination of healing foods, homeopathic remedies, other healing modalities (kundalini yoga & meditation, energy healing, naprapathy, etc) and doTERRA essential oils. We all need effective healing options that also meet our values. It's a bit of discovery work if you grew up in a culture that relies heavily on pharmaceutical remedies and ways to simply cover the pain. I feel blessed to have these high quality oils in my toolkit!
I highly recommend that you do your research as to the quality of the essential oils you use for you and your loved ones. This industry is not regulated and so you can end up with oils --even brands found at health food stores that claim to be 100% or all natural or whatever language --that actually contain synthetics. Synthetic materials can be harmful particularly if you have sensitivities. If you use essential oils internally especially, definitely be sure you are using a brand you trust. I feel the same personally for using it topically or aromatically. I don’t wish to breathe in synthetics!
What is right for you is up to you!